With the busy pace of life, on-demand delivery apps have made a significant place in the society. Lack of time and busy schedules of the people have increased the use for the on-demand mobile apps for the procurement of the basic requirements of life such as food, grocery, house hold services, car wash, spa booking. So, if you are into grocery business and looking forward to grow your customer base, get a mobile app for your grocery store today.
1. Customized grocery app: The grocery app will provide your customers with a personalised shopping experience, with providing you suggestions of the fruits and vegetables, from their previous shopping history. So, the customers can get the groceries of your choice, in a shorter span of time.
2. Store locator: This app helps your customers to locate your store easily, thus helping them to visit your brick and mortar store if they want to.
3. Lucrative offers: Using the mobile app, you can provide lucrative offers to your customers, thus encouraging them even more to download and use the app. The app only offers are useful and attracts a huge customer base.
4. Flexible payments: The grocery app offers flexible payment options such as net banking, payment using debit and credit cards, cash on delivery, thus giving the customers the ease of payments.
5. Pre-planned delivery: You can schedule the delivery of the grocery according to the preferred delivery time of the customers. This will help them plan other activities, based on the grocery delivery schedule.
6. Detailed price and nutritional information: The actual price, along with the amount ordered can be viewed by the customers. They are able to refer to these orders later and compare the prices over a period of time.
Grocery delivery apps such as the Peapod clone, amazon fresh clones have become popular and many mobile app delivery companies are developing these grocery delivery software to help the grocery business deploy their own app.